Anyone from Bridgetown, WA?

Introduce yourself to the other members.

Moderator: goodthingscome

Anyone from Bridgetown, WA?

Postby azcot on Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:58 pm

Hi there. I'm a member of Planet Wealth & live in Bridgetown, WA. I was hoping there might be someone else from here who's connected to UWC or Planet Wealth? I know Sean Rasmussen's from Bunbury so thought I'd try this forum first. I only have one other person I know here who I can discuss these strategies with but living on farms and having small children doesn't make it easy to keep dates to catch up. Hope there's someone out there! Cheers. Aroha Hewitt.
azcot
Wealth Creation Forum Browser

Postby Simon on Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:11 am

Hi Ahroa,

Good old Bridgetown. I used to live down that way a few years ago and even swam competitively for the Bridgetown swimming club!! That pool was extremely cold at 6am, i give you the tip :)

Not sure how many other members we have down your way, but I do know that we have a social meeting planed in Bunbury for Friday 15th February at the Rose Hotel at 6.30PM, so please feel free to come along. It will be held out in the back restaurant area.

Hope to see you there!!
Simon Peirce
Graduate Support
Universal Wealth Creation
Simon
Universal Wealth Mentor

Re: Anyone from Bridgetown, WA?

Postby azcot on Fri May 30, 2008 4:19 pm

Hi Simon & members. Just wondering if you have a members social meeting coming up I may invite myself to?! I'm a member of Planet Wealth and just getting ready to pack up our house, move into a bus & travel Australia for a year+. I'd like to meet up with likeminded people before, during & after our travels. This is a unique opportunity so intend of taking advantage of all the positives that come my way. I've found a wonderful friend who lives in Harvey via Planet Wealth & look forward to meeting alot more people on my travels. :D
Aroha
azcot
Wealth Creation Forum Browser

Return to Universal Wealth Creation Social Club