21st Century Property Direct Questions

Commonly Asked Questions

Moderator: goodthingscome

21st Century Property Direct Questions

Postby Nomadz on Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:22 pm

Before I go ahead and join..
Do you know if there is any data to support the discounts offered to members against the price you & I would pay ?
What type of properties are offered ? do they match Jamie's selection critera
How have the properties being offered performed against the rest of the market (ie; on target to double 7-10 years)?
Do most 21stC members use Property Direct to increase their property portfolios ?
Can a 21stC member access their services without paying the property direct membership costs ?

Regards Steve

Stephen Bergman
Canberra ACT.
Nomadz
Wealth Creation Forum Browser

Re: 21st Century Property Direct Questions

Postby goodthingscome on Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:14 pm

Hi Stephen,

I have never personally dealt with property direct, maybe someone who has will reply but my advice would be to actually contact 21CA Property direct and runa ll these q's by them and get them to send you the info required.

Hope that helps
Vicky
goodthingscome
Wealth Forum Member

Postby carnock on Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:45 pm

Stephen
I can't speak for all members of PD but can comment from both my own and my friend that first got involved with Inner Circle/Playground Constructions/Property Direct. Despite my messages via email to my PD mentor
i have not been getting any response. Also neither of us have been getting updates on property/land for months now. We have all but given up on PD. We was amonst the first to sign up to IC with an 18 month period where a certain no of presentations were promised or partial payment would be refunded. Initially IC did present but some projects offered were less than comforting with some shire restrictions requiring changes etc. Leaving things uncertain and a not confident feeling. Nothing on offer was really presented
(land from $100k etc) and what may have been close had too many grey areas.
In fact myself and friend are considering asking for refund. However I have been told even this may be a rigourous exercise, despite black and white documentation.
So in closing this is my story thus far and there may well be some happy clients. If so than hopefully they will contribute. Hope this helps in some way, despite the negativity.
Mark
carnock
Wealth Forum Member

Postby tjgjee on Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Hello Stephen, how are you?
I just wonder why not you give yourself more time, go out and do some serious research, talk to those who already done the strategies, etc...
Doing your Homework, due diligence in very very importance in Investing. This can definitely help you a lot. Make sure you "consult" with Succcessful Investors, not the one who give you Theory :mrgreen:

I wish you all the best!
Grace
tjgjee
Wealth Forum Member

Return to Questions & Answers