Questions re H/S & seminar timing

Commonly Asked Questions

Moderator: goodthingscome

Questions re H/S & seminar timing

Postby heartfire on Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:31 pm

Hi everyone,

I've ordered the Home Study :D and wondering which seminar to attend here on the Gold Coast. The one in Sept. is nearly booked out.

I'm having a mental battle to decide to put my name down for this one, or do it in December. The to's & fro's are:

Although I am intensely interested in completing the homestudy asap, I take a while to understand things, especially when they are new to me like all this; bit of a slow thinker and have shorter concentration span than most. On the other hand I have a fair amount of time in which to study it.

Is it better to do the seminar just after the homestudy and then settle down to putting it all together... or better to get all the homestudy understood and know the direction I want to go - do some paper trading etc - and then do the seminar? With the latter I am guessing that I will benefit more from the professional advice sessions if I understand more.

I also do better with smaller groups of people. At this stage, is it fair to estimate that there will be less people at the December seminar?

Hope you understand my dilemma here. Thanks for your time with this.

Cheers!
John
heartfire
Wealth Forum Member

Postby daniela on Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:38 pm

Hi John

Good on you for ordering the homestudy. Good luck, you have lots to learn from.
My suggestion, finish the homestudy and then you go on to seminars. If you rush into things the gaps will be too wide, and you will not be able to put things together and not know what to ask at the seminar.
Seminars are held all year round, I wouldn't rush.

Cheers,
Daniela
daniela
Wealth Forum Member

Postby Angela on Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:57 am

Hi John

You know that you still have a couple of months in which to go through the homestudy before the September seminar. Certainly it is your choice which seminar you go to and do you get to meet some of the speakers on the DVD's and of course Jamie himself who is very approachable, and ask them all questions. It's also great to meet other graduates and form friendships which you can then support each other with and discuss the strategies.

I have attended 2 of the 4 day seminars and for me the Gold Coast seminar last September was life changing. Timing is only a small factor and you may find that you absorb the information quicker by attending one. It kind of puts it all in perspective.

As Daniela says, you don't need to rush. Once you receive the homestudy and start watching the DVD's the questions will come and you are always welcome to ask them in here. You will know if you need to go to the September or December one once you have the information in your hands.

Being face to face for me makes things clearer. Each of us are different in how we best learn form new information provided.

Enjoy the homestudy and take plenty of notes and write your quetions down as you go through it.

Cheers
Angela Recchia
Universal Wealth Creation
Angela
SR Elite Group

Seminar Timing

Postby Simon on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:02 am

Hi John,

Just to let you and everyone else know that the September Seminar is already at "overbooked" status. I do recommend booking in for the December seminar, not just for this reason, but it will give you time to take in everything in the homestudy and get in some paper trading before you attend.

Watching the whole homestudy at a steadier pace will help you absorb all the information and strategies presented, rather than trying to rush through it. You will also have time to revisit the strategies that really peaked your interest and get a better understanding of how they work.

By the time you hit the seminar in December, you should have a good feeling of which direction you are going to take, and the seminar will definately help you get motivated in achieving your goals.

I hope this helps :D
Simon Peirce
Graduate Support
Simon
Universal Wealth Mentor

Thanks for the wisdom!

Postby heartfire on Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:34 pm

Hi Daniela, Angela & Simon,

One step at a time... I constantly need to be reminded! I have a bit of a habit making plans that, in reality are a somewhat over-ambitious.

So, many thanks for your wisdom. I've registered for the December seminar.

The homestudy has arrived... picked it up at the PO yesterday and had first look tonight.... there's a lot there!

Many years ago I spent (wasted) three times this amount on financial 'education' that delivered almost nothing! But what's in this quite large box, is very real!

Thanks so much for this forum and your guidance which made my decision to take this opportunity easier. I now have ahead of me a definite path to independence.

Cheers!
John
heartfire
Wealth Forum Member

Postby Angela on Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:22 pm

Hi John... well said. I'm glad that you are clearer now. Enjoy the program and when you get to the seminar in December, you will be ready for it.

Have a spectacular week ahead :D

Cheers
Angela Recchia
Angela
SR Elite Group

Postby daniela on Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:01 am

Hi John

I am glad that you are already happy with the material received. This is what we are looking for...satisfied customers...
anyway, fire the first question, we are here and happy to solve it.

Good luck with your studies
Daniela
daniela
Wealth Forum Member

Postby Sean on Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:05 pm

Hi John

Welcome to the forum (everyone gets in here faster than me. Good isn't it?) :D

I'll see you at the December seminar, I suppose. Whether it will be smaller remains to be seen. Now Jamie is including the spouse tickets, the numbers are increasing fast.

Beleive me, the big ones are far better. You get to share in the 'lifeforce' of many more likeminded people. The energy levels are huge.

See you there mate! :wink:
Regards :wink:

Sean Rasmussen
WebVision 2020 Pty Ltd
Sean
SR Elite Group Mentor

Return to Questions & Answers